Congratulations on your decision to move towards a healthy lifestyle and practice Yoga. As a beginner, you would have certainly chosen a class of yoga for beginners at one of the best yoga studios in Los Angeles. However, being your first step towards Yoga, you may be unaware of what the yoga class holds in store for you. You would probably be a little nervous about practicing yoga with seasoned students at a new place.
Tips for Comfort
So, here are a few tips to help you be better prepared to attend your first class. A clear understanding will drive the blues away and also help you feel comfortable, confident and better prepared to take your first step towards Yoga practice.
Here’s the list.
- Dashing into an existing yoga class will only increase your nervousness and make it more challenging for you to fit into the group. So, a good idea is to reach early, feel comfortable with the place, locate the wash room and interact with the students and teacher.
- Remember to go for the class on an empty stomach.
- Being nervous is common in most students. However, stress and tension will make yoga practice all the more challenging. So, stop clenching your fingers and toes and relax. It will make the class easier and interesting.
- Wearing socks and gloves is not required for a yoga class.
- Avoid looking here and there to check how others are practicing. It will only make it more difficult for you to practice your posture. Keep the focus only on yourself.
Despite this, it is important for you to choose a teacher and studio that is encouraging for beginners. Namastday is one such yoga studio that encourages beginners to practice and benefit from yoga practice.
For further details:
Namastday Yoga Center
113 North San Vicente Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
PHONE : (310) 923-9922
Website : www.namastday.com